The Wildlife Safari....again...
On Saturday, after giving Dennis a few days to rest his back, we were back on the road. We decided to go with our friends, the Gibbons, to the Wildlife Safari. For those who haven't been there, it's 600 acres of free-roaming animals. It was great weather and the animals were cooperative for the most part. We road the train and heard the lions roar after being fed. We also got lots of funny pictures of the Gibbons near the gibbons cage. (A gibbon is the smallest of the Ape family....)
Some of the local wildlife looks a little crazy! Especially that giraffe!

This is the most amazing picture of a rhino! This picture alone has convinced me to keep our digital camera. We were on the other side of a huge hill when I took this and it came out this detailed! Yeah for zoom!






2 Comments:
i LOVE the wildlife safari! I gave an impromptu speech about the safari once, I think I was talking about the giraffes and the camels... pretty much the BEST presentation EVER! thanks for the advice on the college essay, it's ALMOST as good as your "WHOO, WHOO. I am a night owl." if only that was true about me and I could use your essay ;) love you all!
I love the little lamb! I guess I pretty much love seeing pictures of Taryn. She's SO darn cute. Not that Jackson and Dennis aren't, but they don't have the same sweet charm... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home