Sunday, April 29, 2007

When Daddy does hair...

So, the other day Taryn got out of the tub and somehow Dennis wound up doing her hair. Apparently she asked for lots of tiny little braids and this is what she got. On a note--this was just before bed and I felt for the kid...having to sleep on all these little ponytails. Ouch! She kept this hairdo the next day and believe it or not, she fit right in in Eugene. No one looked at me like I was a weird mother at the store or at preschool. Crazy that we can find kids like this every day here (except each ponytail is usually all nappy and matted)...For some reason, I can't remember what that is called, but that's what they do here.
I am always grateful for Dennis' help and this just reminded me of why men are so much fun. This is something that I can see Matt doing to his children....it sounds good in theory, but the results are questionable. That is all. =)

5 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Joe and Joanne said...

Oh Taryn! I love your hair, it's SO BEAUTIFUL! You should do your Mommy's hair the same way. :)

Love to you all!
Joanne

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Janyse said...

Dreadlocks! I was having a senior moment!! Dreadlocks!!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Dreadlocks are cool. Nice work Dennis. That style should go nicely with the black lipstick... if Jackson will share.

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, Taryn, you look beautiful. I love you. I found your witch and scarecrow dolls at my house after you left. Do you want me to mail them to you?

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Taryn's hair Dennis. Good job!

Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home