Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Bargain can get me to blog...

So, I went to Albertsons today (it is magic Wednesday) and this is what I walked out with...

I wound up paying a total of $4.99 for ALL OF THIS!!! It's magic. The lady behind the counter said she was pretty impressed.

I didn't tell her that I was heading to Rite Aid where I'd get this...

FOR FREE!!!!

Ahhhh. It's a good day. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow.

17 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger It's us! The Powell's said...

Nice...a post finally. Now we just need pictures showing you and your family eating all this. Remember to take pictures of the scale too! :)

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger marci said...

ummm. will you teach me the art of this cheap/free food? I could use some skills like this. I might eat more food that way....

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger grandkrumps said...

You have quite the nose for bargains. But then you also have stores you can go to, don't you. I am on a bit of a retail withdrawal these days. My choice is cheap at Walmart, or more expensive at HyVee, both half an hour from my door!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Amanda P said...

Those are both great bargins, next time you go you'll have to take me.http://www.frugalchicliving.blogspot.com/ She lives in Spokane and posts about great deals that we can use. She listed the same bargins that you got and more.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

I think it's funny to see that you have only two Reese's. They look like a serious minority in their chocolate world.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Joe and Joanne said...

Great to see you're alive and well. I wondered if Eastern Washington had eaten you whole. :)
Totally awesome bargain, especially as regards those Progressive soups (those aren't cheap!). Good job!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Janyse said...

The Reese's I actually got a few weeks ago and they didn't fit with my B1G1 coupon. It was only Hershey bars. It's pretty funny. I bought 44 bars with 22 coupons and as the guy was ringing up the coupons and watched the balance get smaller and smaller that it hit him that I was going to get them all free. Then he started freaking out!! He then had to get a manager because it wouldn't just let me walk out for free without an override. So FUN!!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Awesome!!!!

I'm glad I checked your blog - it was starting to get cob webs!

If you need help eating any of that chocolate, just give me a call, I'd be glad to help out!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger KrumperKids said...

So have you eaten all your chocolate yet? How about all the frosting?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Janyse. We need to talk -- stealing is wrong. ;-)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Oh and by the way, taking pictures of your crimes and posting them on the web is probably not a great idea either.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Joe and Joanne said...

Have you not had a bargain since February? You poor dear! I would like to see PICS of Janyse, Denise & Co. ...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Faithfully waiting... (I check your blog at least once a week still). :)

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger The Wynn Family said...

Holy Crap!!! You are an amazing shopper... now I need to get some pointers. Maybe a RS enrichment activity! just kidding. :)


Danielle

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger It's us! The Powell's said...

I wanted to make a comment on your post to show that I remembered it's (the post) birthday! Congrats! :)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Kathi and Sam said...

Hi Janyse, Dennis, Jackson & Taryn,
I was thinking about all of you and looked up your blog. I'm still working for Lamoreaux & Hasbach in our new building. It was fun to see how the kids have grown!
Kathi

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger shandireza said...

Thanks for sharing..........

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home