I've been tagged....A Book Tag
A Book Tag
Tagged--for literacy. I've been tagged by my friend, Bridgette.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
I'm currently reading the book, "Stop dressing your six-year-old like a skank...And other words of delicate southern wisdom" by Celia Ravenbark. Here it is:
Damn those veggie burritos.
Sorry about the cussing. She has a mouth on her. That's really what it says, too. And you all know you've thought that at one time or another!!
I tag Mom, Joanne, Jeanne, Valerie, Marci and Traci....we'll make this a family thing. You're it!!





8 Comments:
Oooohhhh, so it was the Veggie Burritos that did that. In that case I feel the same way.
Hmmm...I love veggie burritos. And I never did post mine...
Yawn!
Janyse! I demand another post! :)
Every time I log into your blog anticipating an update from one of the most exciting people I know & love the first thing that hits my eye is the word "D*MN" from your quote.
What's up sister? Summer's almost here - any plans?
Have you moved your blog and just not told me... nope, me neither...
When I tell her they wouldn't want me because we are not rich, she simply grinds her teeth and tightens her jaw.
When are we getting a new post here?
I haven't given up hope.
I got a comment from Valynn on my blog asking if I knew you, so I went to her blog to see if you were linked there. It's too fun to catch up with everyone again!
Post a Comment
<< Home